MakingSand table model makingDuring the whole process, not only the proportion of regulations is very high, but also the regulation of color tone cannot be ignored. So how should the color tone of the sand table model be manipulated?
1, the basic knowledge of tone in making sand table model
1) Hue is a reflection of the light effect on the human visual nerve.
2) Light strikes the object directly, partly absorbed by the object, partly reflected by the object, and partly scattered to the other side of the object. In fact, the color of the object means the color of the light reflected by the object.
3) The tone of the light band should be divided into 6 types: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. It is called canonical tone.
2, color attributes
1) Hue has three attributes: color, chroma, and contrast.
2) Color refers to the hue and the appearance of different hue. It reflects the characteristics of different tones.
3) Brightness refers to the brightness of the hue. High brightness is close to white, and low chroma is close to black. Yellow has the most brightness. The development trend from yellow to both sides slowly weakened. Purple has the least brightness.
4) Saturation refers to the purity of the hue. The standard tones on the color wheel are all red. It has the most saturation. If milky white is added to the standard tone, the contrast will decrease and the chroma will increase. If gray-black is added to the standard tone, the contrast will decrease and the chroma will also decrease.
3, the physical role of color
1) Definition: refers to the visual impact of various colors on the physical properties of the block, such as temperature, spacing, net weight and size.
2) The meaning of various features
A. The sense of temperature means that the tones of different colors are divided into warm and cool colors. Colors such as orange and bright red are generally called warm tones, environmental protection is called cool tones, and blue-violet and environmental protection generated by warm and cool tones are called warm tones. As everyone knows, some gray-black, milky white, dark gray, golden, and silver-white that are neither warm nor cold are called medium-level tones.
The led color temperature is related to the chroma of the hue. Bright colors are cold, and dark colors are warm. Led color temperature is also related to hue contrast. Within the warm color range, the higher the saturation, the warmer it feels. The higher the saturation of the cool color category, the colder it feels.
B. Distance: It can make people feel the difference between forward and backward, convex and concave and spacing. The sense of distance of hue is related to color and chroma. In general, warm colors and higher chroma colors have the practical effect of moving forward, highlighting, and being close to each other. As everyone knows, the cool colors and the lower hues have the actual effect of backwards, backwards and eradication.
C. Weight: The weight of hue lies in chroma and contrast. The ones with high chroma and saturation look light, and the ones with low saturation look too heavy.