The sand table model or garden landscape model we saw will have some architectural sketches, which can be used as the end point. Architectural sketch is a common part of the model. Although its proportion is small, it is indispensable. Common architectural sketches include sculptures, rockery, leisure facilities and reliefs. So, how should its architectural sketches be made?
1. When making a sand table model, you should choose the appropriate material according to the performance object, such as:
1. In the production of rockery, crushed stone blocks or broken plexiglass blocks can be used to make different shapes of rockery according to glue and color spraying.
2. When making sculptures, it can be pieced together with plastic materials such as rubber, paper mud, gypsum, iron wire, wood, etc. It has strong expressiveness and appeal.
3. When making other architectural sketches of sand table models, rubber clay of various colors can be used for modeling.
4. When making relief building parts, thin copper sheets can be used, but the material should be thin.
2. Different construction drawings are produced in different ways, such as:
1. The method of making a relief model with thin copper sheets is to cut the copper sheets in proportion, use crayons to draw a pattern on the back of the copper sheets, and turn over to use the architectural glue to the desired location to form the relief model.
2 After the chalk is processed with a carving knife, you can use a plexiglass plate to make a statue model.
3, You can use different colors of plasticine to make various architectural sketch sand table models.
4. Crush various water-absorbing stones for bonsai into small pieces, and glue them into various shapes to form a rockery shape. This needs to be determined according to the specific production and use of the material.
This is how to draw architectural sketches in the sand table model. The form and depth in the model should be determined according to the scale of the model and the depth of the subject. Therefore, to make small pieces, you must choose materials reasonably, use forms reasonably, and accurately master the production depth to achieve the desired effect.